Certified Surgical Technologist
Surgical Technologist are an integral part of the team of medical practitioners providing surgical care to patients in a variety of settings. Surgical technicians primarily work in a hospital operating room setting. Careers can include surgery centers, doctor’s offices and travel opportunities.
- Create and Maintain the Surgical Field for Surgical Procedures
- Review Surgeon Preference Cards
- Acquire Instruments and Equipment for Surgical Procedures
- Set Up for Surgical Field
- Mixing Medication as Directed
- Handling and Labeling Specimens Obtained During Surgery
- Breakdown of Cases and Account for All Surgical Counts
- Hands on Clinical Training
High School Equivalency is required to enter into the program.
CTEC Entrance Exam: Must be taken and passed
prior to enrollment.
Tuition Fee: $5000 (Due
to continued program improvement, all fees are subject to revision without notice.)