Comprehensive vocational training in
both front and back office skills is what
you’ll get if you enroll in this program.
Clinical medical practices combined with
the latest in office skills make graduates
highly flexible in many settings.
Becoming a medical assistant can open
doors and allow your career in the
medical field to begin.
What this program will teach you...
- Keyboarding & Word Processing
- Windows 7/Microsoft Office2016
- Data Entry/ Internet
- Business Math/Calculator Skills
- Medical Customer Service Skills
Medical Front Office Procedures –
- Medical Terminology & Anatomy
- Medical Office Communications
- Medical Paperless Records/Office
- Patient Demographics/Registration
- Preliminary Duties Required
- Patient Work-Up/Completing Office
- Medical Records Management
Medical Back Office Procedures:
- First Aid – CPR - Vital Signs
- Specimen Collection - Medical
- Injections – EKG
- Instrument Preparation & Sterilization